PhD Forum ProgramAbout the Forum
The PhD Forum will take place half day, August 8 from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM. The Forum is an academic exchange platform for Ph.D. students to facilitate feedback from leading senior researchers. At the forum, Ph.D. students will present their proposed dissertation work, discuss the validity of their problem and the efficacy of their approach with expert researchers, and receive helpful feedback and fresh perspectives on their research topics and possible career paths. The forum will provide the opportunity for students to interact closely with expert researchers in their field.Pariticipation Guidelines:
1. How to Participate
A. Participate as a manuscript author
B. Participate as a presenter only:
The structure of the summary should follow the format used by most universities for a thesis proposal, including but not limited to an introduction, a related work section, preliminary methods, plan of research, proposed work, and questions for the panel. Please distinguish clearly between work that has already been accomplished and that which remains to be completed. The summary of up to four pages should follow the formatting guidelines of the SPIE template and have a single author – the student submitting the entry.
- Please submit your application to email@example.com.
- Submissions will be peer-reviewed, and selections will be made based on their contribution to the topics, strength of research direction, etc
- The Forum will consist of student presentations, discussions with the expert panelists, etc.
- Accepted submissions will be printed for the expert panelists at the forum.
- Only selected applicants will be allowed to participate in the PhD forum and other related events.
Notification: October 16,2021
Registration: See the Notification Email
PhD Forum Co-Chairs: