Call for ProposalsSpecial Session Proposals
The technical program of IVPAI 2020 will include special sessions to complement the regular technical program with emerging topics of particular interest to the attendees.
Organizers of special session are invited to submit a session rationale as well as a short biography, along with the list of 5 invited papers. Please submit proposals by emails before the May. 15, 2020.
Special Sessions Proposal Guidelines:
Special sessions proposals should be submitted by May. 15, 2020, and must include:
- Session Title
- Organizers name and affiliation(s)
- Session rationale and outline (approx. 500 words)
- List of invited papers including the affiliations of confirmed authors, tentative paper titles and abstracts (approx. 150 words).
Special Sessions Invited Papers:
- The special sessions invited papers will undergo the same review process as the regular papers.
- The special session proposals acceptance notification, to be made based on session description and paper abstracts, will be sent on May.15.
- The special session papers are regular 6-page submissions, and if accepted they will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Notifications for accepted Special Session papers will be on May. 30.
For Special Session Proposals, please send to the conference chair Dr. Ruidan Su (Email: email@example.com)