Call for Abstracts
We are pleased to announce this Call for Abstracts for the International conference on Image, Video Processing and Artificial Intelligence (IVPAI2020).
- All abstracts must be written in English and submitted through the email firstname.lastname@example.org. And indicate the abstract submission.
- Each participant can only submit one abstract.
- All details of the abstract submission must be completed.
- The abstract title should be written with each word capitalized.
- The abstract should contain approximately 250 words.
- Abstract should be structured as follows:
- Accepted abstracts will be included in the program only after the registration fee is paid.
- Only the full paper could be published on SPIE.
Each presenter is allotted 15 minutes total, including any Q & A.Poster Presentations
Posters will be displayed on boards assigned in the poster area. The posters will be grouped by topic and displayed on an allocated day of the Congress.Acknowledgement of Abstract Submission
The author will receive an abstract submission acknowledgement letter after abstract submission has been completed, indicating the allocated abstract number. After being reviewed by the Scientific Committee, authors will be notified regarding the results within 1 week after submission. If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register before 31 June 2020 for ensure early registration.
The decision of the Scientific Program Committee on abstract selection is final. The Committee reserves the right to propose an alternative presentation type for an abstract. Authors are encouraged to make sure the English of their abstract is of publication quality. The authors will be responsible for any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific facts found in their published abstract.